Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello just got back from the show in Chicago, Won best in class and outstanding street machine. Beat a lot of Corvettes and others too, LOL. Thanks Norm

·
Registered
292 Posts
She is a 10+ also.
Congratulations
lllfly

·
Registered
153 Posts
Was there a car in those pictures? I didn't notice. :)

This sets the bar really high for my new car.

·
Super Moderator
16,537 Posts
Was there a car in those pictures? I didn't notice. :)

This sets the bar really high for my new car.
LOL

I must be getting old . . . my first reaction was where are the pictures without the woman blocking the shot.:willy::leaving:

·
Premium Member
604 Posts

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Getting Old!!! My first thought on that is when did I become that trained....:lol::yesnod:

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
I really like the back end.

The valance was nice too.

Cool - nice to see the handiwork and consider the possibilities! (With the car, of course.)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Stock Headlights, However, Both Headlights and Fog have HIDS Conversions. The Headlights also have white led strips that appear to look like the lights on the Audi at night.

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
I don't think those headlights were what was being discussed. ;)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hi there!

Aside -- the red "XS Cash" car in the photos is unbelievable. I saw it this year at Carl Casper's show in Louisville, KY and talked to the owner a bit. I've been attending small and large shows for well over 20 years now, and that has to be one of, if not the, best built cars I've ever seen.

·
Registered
852 Posts
DANG. Being a newb, all this time I pictured Norm as this rather big, well, uh, guy.

I had no idea Norm was so HOT. I might be buying stuff just to communicate with "Norm". :cool::lol::yesnod::thumbs::devil:;)

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,527 Posts
DANG. Being a newb, all this time I pictured Norm as this rather big, well, uh, guy.

I had no idea Norm was so HOT. I might be buying stuff just to communicate with "Norm". :cool::lol::yesnod::thumbs::devil:;)
I hate to disillusion you, Mr. Shadowfax, but I think you're being influenced my one of Norm's assistants. Norm is really a rather big, well, uh, guy! :rofl: :lol: :);)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hate to disillusion you, Mr. Shadowfax, but I think you're being influenced my one of Norm's assistants. Norm is really a rather big, well, uh, guy! :rofl: :lol: :);)
Hello, ya Im an old guy, heres me working on a couple of customers cars.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hello, ya Im an old guy, heres me working on a couple of customers cars.

:willy: DOH.

DREAM
ALL
GONE

Norm, you have on the yellow outfit in that first pic, thank goodness you passed on the shorty shorts your assistant wears.:thumbs:

oh well, your work speaks for itself:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts