Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I’ve ordered some parts from norm for my solstice and he said that it would be 4-5 weeks till they got here and it has been over a month and a half and I haven’t got anything I have called the last 2 days and emailed him but he is not answering? What do I do?

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Wait six months before panicking... it's a well known fact of the Kappa World that he is slow and hard to get ahold of - but his stuff is F'ING MAGIC!

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
@Greatgab gave sound advise here. It's my understanding that Norm runs a very small operation that does superb work but it takes them time. Don't worry, you will get your things. I have Norm's fender and sideskirts; they took awhile to get but are absolutely beautiful!

·
Registered
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
3,935 Posts
If you get a hold of him give him more money to expedite the order. Or you can wait 6 months to a year for him to make them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
@Greatgab gave sound advise here. It's my understanding that Norm runs a very small operation that does superb work but it takes them time. Don't worry, you will get your things. I have Norm's fender and sideskirts; they took awhile to get but are absolutely beautiful!
Roger that
Norm is a one man operation. I picked up my parts from him last spring as I was close enough to visit him. Workshop was jammed with all types of Sky and Solstice pieces in various stages of completion. He was right on time for my stuff(I had it painted there). Silver match/finish was perfect. He is a very busy person to say the least.
Sit tight. Like the above post states, his stuff is beautiful. Never seen higher quality fiberglass parts.
Weigh how long you wait for them versus how many times you grin when you look at them-
no disappointments there.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Yep, I agree with the others. The only thing you'll be disappointed with in the end is how long it took to get the product. He does do amazing work.

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious
1,862 Posts
+1 for patience with Norm.
You will wait. However you will get handmade craftsmanship as a reward for your patience :)
Not many vendors supporting our platform and Norm definitely is the quality choice.

I waited a long time for a set of recessed grills. (Probably one of the smaller and simpler things he makes)
Had read on the forum from others to be patient.
They were right as they were worth the wait.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Be patient when you order. Your parts won’t come for a while as everything is made to order and you pay up front.
It will be well worth the wait. Norm does fantastic work.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
I ordered a pair of recessed grills un May and they are supposed to arrive today. Just before Christmas I ordered a rear bumper lower filler and that is supposed to arrive today as well. We will see....

·
Registered
398 Posts
I've always had good luck getting replies from Norm. But ... I've never ordered a special part. All I've done is buy some stock parts that he had lying around. He has always responded to emails within a week.

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Yes!!!
They showed up Friday. Everything looks great. Now they will be off to the painter (my brother-in-law). Spring can't come soon enough.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts