We kinda already covered this in other threads, but for me it's a wait and see thing. If NA engine is all there is, that's what I'm getting. If there's a SC option it will depend on expense and what kind of SC, but I'll probably get it. If TC option, I'm not getting it. I don't like turbos.
I will get the N/A version sometime shortly after it is introduced unless GM has given definitive plans that a higher output version will be offered and when it will be for sale. Then I may wait, depending on the time frame. f its 6 months to a year off, I can certainly hold back, But over a year, or two, or more, and I might as well get the Solstice and enjoy it. I can certainly upgrade to a faster version down the road.