Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to Norms Fiberglass last weekend to get a replacement 430 front fascia.
As always Norm went above and beyond to make sure everything fit and lined up.
He has some major magic tricks in alignment, to make everything come together.
The fascia of course was flawless in every way.

And for those interested, curbs and stop signs don't mix well with intercoolers and fascias :(

·
Registered
3,236 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Pics please......

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
I loved my 430 bumper. I miss it.

*sniff*

I am considering moving the vented fenders from the blue car over to the GXP; just not sure if I feel like painting anything right now. It's a pain in the posterior.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Brethern,
Let me chime in about Norms. Spent a few days there a couple of weeks ago getting a CAI GTO hood, front & rear facia installed. Had a great time hangin' out with him & his buddies. My idea of an old fashioned shop, with a vast array of people stopping by, handing him tools & checking out all his different projects.

He's a true master draftsmen when it comes to fiberglass body work. I believe he's only the second guy I've ever met ( the first being long gone!} that is committed to quality & presision Painting & body work.He''s never satisfied until his work has met his standards.

He's very knowledgeable about our Kappas & taught me a few things that I wasn't aware of. All in all a great time to spend my "vacation"

Nervous :smile2: :grin::wink:

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I have gone there twice to have the “great one” do stuff to my “ Mean Machine”. Here he is hard at work......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
hmm does somebody need curb feelers???;)
*Somebody* needs to live in a town with well-lit streets that don't contain spare tires in the middle of the lane. It wasn't a freaking curb.

But, yeah - thanks for that.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
sorry to hurt your feelings I was messing with you. we have well lit streets...sometimes....and sometimes not.. and lots of **** still piles up including cars&trucks,trees.and pot holes that are fun to dodge!!just make sure nobody is in the other lane when dodging stuff.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was actually during an unpredicted downpour. And of course, since the roof doesn't fit in our cars it was at home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts