Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a rear valance from Norm but am undecided which to get. I'm leaning toward the more aggressive look of the diffuser one, but my wife (a fellow gearhead) is a bit concerned with the fiberglass and that I might have greater chance of contacting stuff with the fins.

Anybody with a diffuser valance ever touch with them in a driveway or back into a curb stone or anything with them?

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I'm on eibach sport line with norms diffuser and I rather backup into a parking space, then to drive front bumper first... but my rebar would touch first before the diffuser ever will, You'll be fine with the diffuser.

·
Registered
394 Posts
No problem with my diffuser. Norm's stuff is strong.
I even have a trailer hitch with backup camera underneath with Magnaflow exhaust.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Never a single problem with my Norm's diffuser, I had a probeam, and lowered with Eibach Pro and never contacted anything, and my driveway is very steep. The diffuser only goes as low as the stock valance did, so if you never have problems with stock......

In my drive I would contact the lower plastic front air dam, and front splash guards, but nothing in back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts