Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a few problems installing these but I think I have it all worked out. Put the stone guards/mud flaps back on the front and the passenger side fit fairly well. The drivers side leaves a big gap. I suppose that will give me something else to figure out and make the day more exciting! In a few days, I am expecting delivery of the GM Luggage Rack that I purchased off Ebay. The ongoing thread on that subject convinced me that I needed one! In the pictures, the top is up because it was a little on the chilly side this morning!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Looks really cool!!! You will love the luggage rack too! Make sure you post pics on the luggage rack thread one you have it installed!:thumbs:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Those flaps look like they are close to the ground. Be careful not to get it caught up on anything! Might pull off those beauiful side skirts or damage them. Avoid speed bumps!

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Those flaps look like they are close to the ground. Be careful not to get it caught up on anything! Might pull off those beauiful side skirts or damage them. Avoid speed bumps!
And any road kill bigger than a field mouse! :lol:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am an MG driver...have two of them...MGB & MG Midget. I know how to avoid speed bumps, parking blocks, etc. Entering my driveway can sometimes catch low flying car parts but the Solstice flaps have made it through so far. Road kill? Depends on how fresh and whether I have time to stop and pick up for dinner. Yesterday, I came close to nailing a deer...but that would have been the plastic front end, my new brassiere and maybe the windshield. Flaps probably would have survived...

·
Registered
64 Posts
good job!!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The "little outlet" is for decoration only. There is a hole there and a screen. Anything that may get though the screen will fall out the bottom...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts