Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Normsfiberglass posted these pics on FB a few weeks ago, and I don't have any other pics or info. As you can see this spoiler is a work in progress and I have no idea what the completion date or price will be. It's difficult to see in the pics but it does appear to blend into the 3rd brake light like the bottom of the OEM spoiler. If Norm sees this maybe he'll post some more detailed pics. ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was there a few weeks back. This car has some major modifications being done for it. You’ll not the rear license plate area has also been customized.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was there a few weeks back. This car has some major modifications being done for it. You’ll not the rear license plate area has also been customized.
Is the rear spoiler going to be a one-off? The way I read Norms FB posting was that the spoiler was going to be available for production?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Anyone see my sideskirts in his shop that I paid for back in February?
Mine too. Waiting on mine painted Ming blue for a while - but not as long as you. :frown2:

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Norm just posted these on FB. It's part of a wide body Solstice that the owner doesn't want Norm too post more pics of.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts