Discussion Starter #1
but cool none the less. I will definately be getting a set of these:

MY LIFT STAND

Video

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From the site I take they are working to get someone to carry them - maybe they are in negotiations for some chain to sell them.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Very functional ! Nice

·
Registered
355 Posts
me like 10

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Email directly from the owner/maker:

RE: myliftstand

[email protected] ([email protected]);

Hi,

I am building and selling my lift stand, but I’m currently out of stock. The interest has grown, so any new orders will be added to a waiting list, with a lead time of about 3 to 4 weeks. The price for a pair (2 stands) is $265.00, shipping is not included. My zip code is 60442 to check the shipping cost go UPS.com. The stands are shipped individually 36lbs each. If you're interested in placing an order, send me your billing/shipping information. I will then email a paypal invoice that is payable with most any major credit card, or you may send a check by mail. The order will be shipped after payment is received.

Bill Gibbs
myliftstand.com
708-715-5159

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Pardon the resurfacing of an old thread, but I don't get here much at all anymore.

I've looked at these, and while it is a good solution, personally I really like the Quick Jack.

Main reason for me is 90% of the time I'm working on swapping tires (autocrossing), brakes, or suspension. Of which you can't use these at all for any of that work. The Quick Jack allows you to do all that work, can be plugged into 110V or run off the car battery (great for when away at the track in my case).

Just thought I'd toss some food for thought on this one if you haven't seen this yet.

Portable Vehicle Jack System for Garage - QuickJack USA

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pardon the resurfacing of an old thread, but I don't get here much at all anymore.

I've looked at these, and while it is a good solution, personally I really like the Quick Jack.

Main reason for me is 90% of the time I'm working on swapping tires (autocrossing), brakes, or suspension. Of which you can't use these at all for any of that work. The Quick Jack allows you to do all that work, can be plugged into 110V or run off the car battery (great for when away at the track in my case).

Just thought I'd toss some food for thought on this one if you haven't seen this yet.

Portable Vehicle Jack System for Garage - QuickJack USA
What did you end up paying for that?

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
What concerns me about this product is that there aren't any wheel chocks. I'm very surprised that this has not been incorporated into this product to make it a tad bit safer.....hope this guy has thought about liability insurance!!!

EDIT: I see there is a plate on the bottom....didn't see that in the initial watch.

EDIT2: I also see from the photo gallery that he has incorporated wheel chocks now....

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
What did you end up paying for that?
Prices are on their website, but you can get the generation 1 (with manual locks for the stop) for ~$900, or the newer model released end of 2015 for $1,125.

I noticed now they even have versions that should work anywhere in the world. The other cool thing is you could purchase an additional power section if you wanted electric in the garage and battery on the road. The flexibility is really nice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts