Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is everyone's availability to make it to Hamilton for November 12th? Bill has offered up his house for the get together. Thanks Bill!

More or less it will be a day of meeting everyone and showing off your car. For those that do not have their car yet it would be a good time to see a bunch of different colours and also test drive one!
It is a great area for a Solstice Cruise, hopefully a sunny cruise :cool:

Bill will be making his famous Bill Burgers so there will be a 5-10 dollar/person fee for that + refreshments will be provided.
Bill is also looking into getting us some Solstice Swag for door prizes.
BYOB (if it will fit :glol: )

Who's in?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lightning rod said:
Great , I'm in

Any idea of timings ?

Ross
No specific time has been set. Just show up whenever you can in the afternoon.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hey guys,

I would be coming, but...I wont have my car, and I dont think I wil have it for a while (since it has been at 3800 for 1 month and 1 week) !!! AHHHHHHHHHH :willy:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Dylan01 we will put top down and all ride in Lignting Rods car :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Great to see the Canuck Solstice Club getting together. Unfortunately, I have a conflict and have to stay in Ottawa that weekend. :(

If it is any consolation, I am certain a Solstice gathering would be more fun. :thumbs:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Canadian Solstice club

I'm in, we may need to think about a r... date.
We could PM Bill with our phone numbers for any last minute changes
and he could keep everybody in the loop.
Thanks Bill,

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bill are planning for spouses as well?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Yes, spouses/friends/partners are welcome.
November 12th, anytime after 2:00. Burgers around 4:30.
We will go for a cruise as well as a photo shoot.
$5 per person to cover costs
Bill is going to post a map to his place later on.

I'm surprised we don't have more people wanting to come.
Maybe this will spark some interest. (More to come from my visit to Bill's house)

PM me if you are coming (eg. me + 2)

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm in

Ok Bill I'm in but I have to be in Toronto by 6pm so I wil split by about 5pm.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Slipslider You have some great pics of you car I would like if possible for you to bring a side view and a front view to meet for me. Make them raw and as dense as posible as I would like to play with them in photo shop to determine the mods i want.

Thanx Wayne

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
xyz1 said:
Slipslider You have some great pics of you car I would like if possible for you to bring a side view and a front view to meet for me. Make them raw and as dense as posible as I would like to play with them in photo shop to determine the mods i want.

Thanx Wayne
Those are taken with Bill's camera at Bill's house. I'm sure we can take a few more at the meet, just the way you want them.

f you have a USB key you could take them home with you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would love to come and meet you guys... I work that Sat... Hopefuly we will do some more of these in the summer and a few more guys have there cars... Well the wife and I are off to Hilton Head this weekend, ans that should be a blast. I hope you guys have great weather. I do look forward to meeting all of you.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'm still undecided if I can make it. As I told Jeff I'm having a Hold'em tournament in the early evening of the 11th and then hosting a party for my birthday, which means 20-30 crashers at my house and usually we don't hit the sack until sunrise, so....

I'll let you guys know in the next day or so.

Cheers,
Rick

·
Registered
179 Posts
Darkhamr Good thing my wife doesn't know about your holdem party or I would be forced to crash it as well.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bill should be posting the Directions to his place on here later in the week. so keep your eyes on this thread :cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts