Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer reported my Solstice was produced almost two weeks ago. It had an expected delivery date of 10/14 but has not yet arrived. Has anyone experienced a similar delay and then subsequently picked up the car? Just wondering when I might expect it. Dealer says it could be delivered any day...

·
Registered
819 Posts
Many different factors affect when your car will be delivered after it is produces, location is the big one (which affects the method(s) of delivery), any quality issues, and several more. Mine was 3800 on 9/13, invoiced to the dealer on 10/6. No delivery date, just continuing with wait, hope and dream!! :)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Rocco said:
My dealer reported my Solstice was produced almost two weeks ago. It had an expected delivery date of 10/14 but has not yet arrived. Has anyone experienced a similar delay and then subsequently picked up the car? Just wondering when I might expect it. Dealer says it could be delivered any day...
Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, those kinds of delays have been very common, and dealers have not received much information regarding the delays, or when the cars will actually arrive.

Just hang tight! GM will get it to you, but realize it may take some time based on others experiences.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for a quick reply. Can you tell me what those #'s folks are using refer to? ...like "mine went from 3800 to 4200?"

·
Registered
819 Posts
Going to the main Forum page, then to Forums, then to Getting Your Solstice. This is the place where the main links to discussions on this subject reside. There is an explanation in there of the number scheme and what each means.

·
Registered
89 Posts
How Long Is Production

My delaer called Friday and said my car was in production. How long should I expect to wait?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Look at the other posts on this thread and search the other threads on this site. There are too many variables to give you even a good estimate. I wish I had a better answer, but the variable are great, and have a great impact on the answer to your question. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looooooong Wait..........

JERRYM said:
My delaer called Friday and said my car was in production. How long should I expect to wait?
You can have a forum member named "CadillacCricket" check your order number. He can tell you where you are in the production process. No matter what, the wait on this car is really long....... :yesnod:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Ff88, how about a sticky thread with the title:
Order status codes and what they mean.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts