Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was opening my present today, I got "THE PHONE CALL" from my salesman. 692 was built yesterday 8-25, Cool with all options but onstar and xm, I'm going to be listening to this baby singing to me....top down, wind in my hair, a big smile across my face and my SOL running at full tilt...yea baby! :party: :cheers:
Hey Linedog,
As a big thank you for all you have done for us, how about you take my car home with you for the weekend. You can put the first EASY 500 miles on the car and I will pick it up on Sunday. By then it should be ready to be ridden hard, oops, hmm, driven hard, yea thats it driven hard. :devil:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
:glol:

and congrats on the birth of your dream car!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Glad to hear the gestation went without problem. Hoping for an easy delivery. Since your eyes are already starting to dilate, now it'd be a good idea to start your La Mas breathing technics. Small breaths.....hee, hee, hee........hee, hee, hee. Just don't start the blow and push till your dealer says your ready. :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Getting closer to the magic 1,000th car...........Can't wait much longer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts