Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JUST GOT THE CALL FROM THE DEALER - THE CAR IS HERE. THEY ARE GOING TO DO THE PDI INSPECTION IN THE MORNING SO I CAN TAKE IT HOME TOMORROW. I HOPE THE FLOOD GATES ARE OPENING FOR ALL.

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
108 Posts
SolTex said:
JUST GOT THE CALL FROM THE DEALER - THE CAR IS HERE. THEY ARE GOING TO DO THE PDI IN THE MORNING SO I CAN TAKE IT HOME TOMORROW. I HOPE THE FLOOD GATES ARE OPENING FOR ALL.

Woohoo! Enjoy your car! If you want to swing up here to CT to give me a ride, I wouldn't mind! You might be able make it before the end of the weekend if you drove straight thru! lol....

·
Registered
192 Posts
SolTex said:
JUST GOT THE CALL FROM THE DEALER - THE CAR IS HERE. THEY ARE GOING TO DO THE PDI IN THE MORNING SO I CAN TAKE IT HOME TOMORROW. I HOPE THE FLOOD GATES ARE OPENING FOR ALL.

GREAT news, have fun . Post some pictures when you have a chance.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I think that is the furthest away that has been delivered on here. Maybe someone will correct me if Im wrong.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations SolTex....Hope the weather is perfect for your first experience driving your Sol. :yesnod: :cheers: :party:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
ntouched said:
Cruise by the Bush Ranch and Say Hello for the Forum! :thumbs:
... or not :yawn:

But congrats to you, SolTex! Enjoy it, and so will we vicariously until ours arrive!

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Congradulations!!!! Post some pics to hold over the rest of us who are still waiting. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
:thumbs:

ENJOY THE RIDE!!

Pictures and comments after first drive please.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Going West!!!!!!

Update...............

The man who brought my car from New Mexico said see saw about 5-10 more Solstice on the train heading WEST!!!! I am going only on his words not mine. :leaving:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts