1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NYC auto show coming up soon...

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040329/nym027_1.html

They used Solstice in the lead in...
""There are more all-new cars and trucks coming to the 2004 Show than we've ever seen before," said auto show chairman, John LaSorsa. "From the bold, new Ford Mustang, and Pontiac Solstice to the fun and flexible MINI Convertible, the Javits Center will be overflowing with completely new and re-styled 2004, '05, and even '06 model year vehicles," he continued."

And at the bottom...
"Pontiac Solstice -- Bringing the popular concept car to life, GM announced production of the Pontiac Solstice roadster as a 2006 model. Power will come from a new 2.4-liter variable-valve version of the Ecotec DOHC four-cylinder engine."

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Auto show is down here is Houston this next 10 days. I am not going this weekend, but next. I will post something if I get to see it.

However, on the Houston Auto show web site it is NOT mentioned at all:banghead

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm heading over to NYC auto show and will get some pics. I just hope it's not the concept Solstice...I'd rather see the prod version.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It should be the production version - with it out, there would be no reason to show the concept. I am not even sure if they would show them side by side, as there are surely some nice touches on the concept that didn't make it into production (and why remind us?).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts