Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To bad GM didn't adopt the solstice. The 2nd generation would have been awesome. Staggered the back tires for a little more width,( about 2" wider), for the look. Got added traction and response. Ordered a smoothline hardtop, black vinyl, should get it in a month or 2. New stereo. Looking for a good supercharger kit to put on the 2.4L. 5 speed. Great condition. Owned by another OG that lived in the hills of ky. Needs a center console cover, poor design. Right where you put you elbow when your getting in. That's the only problem I've found. Great little car.

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious
1,538 Posts
To bad GM didn't adopt the solstice. The 2nd generation would have been awesome. Staggered the back tires for a little more width,( about 2" wider), for the look. Got added traction and response. Ordered a smoothline hardtop, black vinyl, should get it in a month or 2. New stereo. Looking for a good supercharger kit to put on the 2.4L. 5 speed. Great condition. Owned by another OG that lived in the hills of ky. Needs a center console cover, poor design. Right where you put you elbow when your getting in. That's the only problem I've found. Great little car.
Welcome to the forums :)

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious
1,538 Posts
There are some significant build paths for these little motors that can get you pretty far as far as horsepower gains. Not cheap but I’d venture it’s a fair bit cheaper then the V8 swap and with the money you save you can add a wide body kit from Norms fiberglass and get the wider stance to boot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts