Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have my OEM header, and a gutted cat FS

located in Land O' Lakes uhhh throw me an offer? i guess 50 bucks? You pay for shipping blah blah blah have a nice day :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
How much louder did the exhaust sound when you had the gutted cat installed?? How many miles does the oem parts have?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
How much louder did the exhaust sound when you had the gutted cat installed?? How many miles does the oem parts have?
you can ask they folks that drove to the meet in ocala lol. At 1st it was a bit annoying for me, but you get that nice pop, and that makes it worth it. Driving shifting from 1st to 2nd give you a nice pop ( backfire? ) and when you go WOT it's just amazing. I'll try to get a video up after work. FYI i don't know how it would sound on an oem exhaust mine is umm let's call it unresticted :cool:

·
Super Moderator
16,393 Posts
I put a Solo HF cat on my GXP and it increased the sound significantly. The sound was not harsh, but I did get more drone at cruise. I liked it but the wife . . . not so much.

So now the car generates a LOT more noise and she really is . . . not so MUCH. But she lives with it. :devil::willy::thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts