Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Same here Rob, I think I tried the GMPartsGiant one, and it just would never take my card. I will try the other one. I would like to have an extra for down the road.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Please keep us posted on this. These racks are very hard to find.

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Out of the silver and limited supply of black.

If I didn't have the darned Solstice to put together, I would buy a couple of them just to keep. A few years from now people are going to be looking for them and there aren't going to be any.

My second one came from Marvic1, but did not have the hardware. Still have not went to the machine shop to see what the replacement attachment points will cost. Might end up being cheaper to just buy another one. But still have not put either one on!!!

Too busy at work and with my new silver toy.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Out of the silver and limited supply of black.

If I didn't have the darned Solstice to put together, I would buy a couple of them just to keep. A few years from now people are going to be looking for them and there aren't going to be any.

My second one came from Marvic1, but did not have the hardware. Still have not went to the machine shop to see what the replacement attachment points will cost. Might end up being cheaper to just buy another one. But still have not put either one on!!!

Too busy at work and with my new silver toy.
Is your second one in mean yellow? If so I would think about getting the black one for the mounting gear and then you could interchange with the yellow when you feel like changing the look. I agree about them getting rarer. If I saw just a rack come up cheap somewhere I would grab it as a spare or get it painted mean yellow so I could do the same thing.:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts