Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just curious if there is an official MN club or not.
Also if people in the MN area have started to set up a run/meet plan for 07.

Be nice to meet some more people in the area that share the same great taste in automobiles.:)

·
Registered
566 Posts
There are a few of us around and the number is growing all the time. We did a Mississippi Blufs run last fall and would bet we will do more runs this year. Nothing official and usually the runs get started by posting a message on the forum. It would be nice to do a "Beat the Blahs" lunch or something in Feb. or Mar. and meet chat and maybe even talk about a couple run routes. Watch the forum as this is were you will find out what is going on.
Glad to know there is one more on the forum :yesnod: !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Let's start it,

Been awhile since I've been on, like last summer, but definitely anxious to get the wheels turning. Let's start talking about a meet /run.

Looks like thing are starting to heat up in Minnesota.

B-Jammin
Ham Lake, MN

Plate: IGOTSOL

·
Registered
42 Posts
My Folks (MN_Mike) have set-up, or participated in a few things. I try to tag along with them as much as i can now.

However, I just graduated college, so once i land my next job and get settled in, i may be in the market..

I also did a lot of work with the Bonneville's in MN last few years, I'm not sure we have quite enough need for a breakout club/forum yet. But that could all change in 07.;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Minnesota ... Almost Spring...

Hello all, just curious if there is an official MN club or not.
Also if people in the MN area have started to set up a run/meet plan for 07.

Be nice to meet some more people in the area that share the same great taste in automobiles.:)
No official club or scheduled events (yet). The snow is mostly gone in the south metro area. With some more warm temps, we should be able to go for a spin and stay dry. While we cannot rule our more snow for a bit, it looks like the temps will facilitate some top down driving in the coming weeks. (It would be nice to get some rain to clean up the roads.)

Throw out a time and place over next couple of weekends and we can see who will show up. A meet in the metro area or afternoon run in the country will be a good way to check out my Sol after it's winter sleep.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My Sol is still sitting in the garage.. the roads up north here are toooo sloppy (as in mud) to take her out for a spin.

PLEASE no rain for a couple of days and warm weather .. my driveway has a small lake in the middle still! And NO the snow is not totally gone yet up here towards Duluth!

Count me 'in' to any group!

·
Registered
154 Posts
PLEASE no rain for a couple of days and warm weather .. my driveway has a small lake in the middle still! And NO the snow is not totally gone yet up here towards Duluth!

Count me 'in' to any group!
Hey JGR,

Sorry to say that a wave of rain has just passed the metro area with more forecast for Sunday. My guess is that you will see the rain about 4-6 hours after we see it. The only snow you see is in the shade, but I think that will be gone soon.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Mike

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hey MN Folks-- car is out and ready to run! It was fantastic here on the weekend other than a few passing thunderstorms on Sunday.
Think it is time to start planning a run or something? Any ideas out there? As soon as I get a chance, I am going to check out a couple routes I studied over the winter. Hopefully good and twisty, but maps can be deceiving!
It is time to run!:driving: :yay:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am always up for a run, and would love to start working with people on getting something a bit more solid as to a club/group.
Since taking delivery in December I have put over 3k miles on my baby. Rain or shine she loves to run. Besides I enjoy washing it. ;)

:driving:
MeanSol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts