401 - 415 of 415 Posts

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #401
My pics

Folks,

Didn't take many pics.

My welcome to TN. Traffic jam on the westbound side headed into GA Glad I was eastbound. :D

Made it to nrth end of the Dragon. Wondering if the THP's waiting(no THP on weekdays )

Friday morning, KYGXP, Bk-in-Blk, me and pursuit are already at Fontana. pursuit wanted to distance himself already :jester: I kid!

The rear deck of the Fontana lodge, first floor entrance from pool and some of the pool area. :cool:

Rooms wing of the Lodge. Firstfloor rooms have patios, Secondfloor have balconies. Most rooms in the Garden unis are like this as well. More of the pool.

Saturday morning, All but daytrip people were here!

On the Cherohala. Appygirl and SOL FULL infront of me.

Like I said, didn't take many!

·
Registered
785 Posts

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #403
Me likey those wide parking spaces! :)
Thats the parking area for the Cabana building. I can't remember if the spaces around the lodge were like that as well. Should've took more pics.

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
Just wanted to let everyone know That plans are being formulated for next year's event. It will be earlier in the summer, late June. We've added a day and wil have meals including a Meet and Greet and Sat.Dinner at Fontana. We'll also have a group shot at the Dam...

Stay tuned for the announcement of Solstice/Sky at the Dragon 2008

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm ready...put me on the list So long as it's not June 28 to July 5

·
Registered
257 Posts
Maybe you can be with us part of the time... :(
dang it....I'm booked on a scuba trip to Tropical Bonaire leaving that Saturday morning....May just have to let Dave from DDM take the car

Back it up a weekend...Summer Solstice Dragon Run (Skys welcome too....)

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
dang it....I'm booked on a scuba trip to Tropical Bonaire leaving that Saturday morning....May just have to let Dave from DDM take the car

Back it up a weekend...Summer Solstice Dragon Run (Skys welcome too....)
Couldn't do it. No availability that weekend. Probably due to thats the yearly weekend of the Honda Hoot. Area's flooded with Honda motorcycles.

·
Registered
456 Posts
SW, Sounds good to me. Hopefully I won't get sick like I did this year.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
End of June '08 sounds very good to me. Would probably solo - 7angels has no desire for a re-run.

401 - 415 of 415 Posts