Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Fortimir said:
yeah, trunk space is SO overrated. :)

I have 15 cu. feet of it now that I use for my backpack... and a massive backseat I never use.

The ONLY time I will be pressed for space is when I have to move my guitar and amp around. I still haven't figured out what I will do about that... but I'll worry when I have to worry. ;)
Trunk space isn't overrated for everyone! ;)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
mceb said:
what's the dimensions of the sub?
hehehe yeah, because unless it's shaped like a horse shoe, and really really shallow it's not going to fit in the Solstice trunk.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Trunk space isn't overrated for everyone! ;)
It was a joke.

... We might as well put subs in the trunk. Can't do much else with it. I bet I could cram 2x8 ,or even 2x10 subs in the back. I like punchy bass in my music.

Ehh... I better keep the trunk empty for jumper-cables, and maybe I can squeeze in a pair of shoes or something.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Might be able to bolt 2-8's in the bulkhead right behind each seat for a thump you can feel! :cool:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Fortimir said:
yeah, trunk space is SO overrated. :)

I have 15 cu. feet of it now that I use for my backpack... and a massive backseat I never use.

The ONLY time I will be pressed for space is when I have to move my guitar and amp around. I still haven't figured out what I will do about that... but I'll worry when I have to worry. ;)

When it comes time for the guitar and amp, just kick the girl out and put it in the front seat. There will be plenty more girls if u are in a band :lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
We dont need the gas tank. Just drop it and put a couple 10's right there. just make ur girlfriend where a couple of supersoaker back packs full of gas and run a line.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
goalscore247 said:
When it comes time for the guitar and amp, just kick the girl out and put it in the front seat. There will be plenty more girls if u are in a band :lol:
That was already the plan... guitars go in the front seat... but I think if I just put them in gig-bags instead of hardcases, I may be able to fit a guitar or two in the trunk (with no room to spare), and put the amp in the front seat.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts