Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess you can't have too much of a good thing, right? :dunno:

Picked up my new (old....'06) Cool today! My wife has now stolen my Mean! I guess that's fair since it was her yellow Mustang vert we traded. :cool:

Now I get to double the mods I'm planning.....and the expense!!! :willy: I'll be looking for a lot of "2 for the price of 1" deals. :lol:

And yes, my grass does need mowing!! :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
I know of your pain!
With 2 Kappa's comes double the mods over time.:willy:
But when we're done we'll finally have that permanent "PremaGrin" affixed.:thumbs:
Now you can chase each other around! Mini-group cruises.:lol:
Congratulations on becoming a dual-Kappa family:grouphug:

Host for the 2012 PNWR 4th Annual Regionals
July 19-22, 2012 Clarkston, WA
http://www.portlandroadsters.com/ind...id=71&Itemid=1

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now you can chase each other around! Mini-group cruises.:lol:
Yeah, I was thinking that! Since I couldn't make it to Asheville, I'll just have my own Mini-Meet in my driveway.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
nice! welcome to the forum. again. :)

cool is the best color by the way.

·
Registered
345 Posts
We did that too. I have a 2008 Gxp then a year later my wife got a 2009. They look good in the garage. But double the work for me

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Certainly a welcome addition to your vehicle family. Guess there's is NO... "I own TWO or more Kappa's club"?

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I can't imagine having two. I don't want to imagine having two. I don't want to ever own two.

Please tell me I won't own two?

Nice looking cars Tiki!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't imagine having two. I don't want to imagine having two. I don't want to ever own two.

Please tell me I won't own two?

Nice looking cars Tiki!
Only a requirement in my household apparently. :rolleyes: And only if i want to get to drive one...........(getting harder and harder to sneak the 1st one away from the wife...:leaving:)

I knew there were several 2 Kappa members here.....now I've become the latest member of that deranged club :glol: :thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts