1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
944 Posts
geez, they really want authenticity in those models. They even kept the hood/fender gaps to scale!

oooooo :lol:

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
dori-san said:
Here's a yellow Solstice, just for you brentil!

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Pontiac-So...6987011681QQcategoryZ2509QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There are about 3 or 4 of these on eBay right now. I also saw a couple Deep ones... seems like somebody's chitty repaint jobs. Only thing irritating me is that they've got custom yellow and blue now, but where's my Tomato red? :lol:
i want the black one with twotone . brother in law got me the envious seems like their is the silver, deep, and envious available now and .yellow chitty.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually there is only Sly and Envious still. Anything else is a second hand paint job.

·
5,600 Posts
Yellow. Hmmm... What do they know that we don't know? After all, the Yat Ming model offered green before that color was announced.

I call this proof positive that yellow WILL be a factory color in '07. Nice catch, Dori. Thanks for breaking a pretty good scoop. :cool:

Man, just when I had finally decided on red, now I have to consider yellow. Man! Decisions, decisions. :willy:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True. If you search for Solstice on eBay right now you'll see two auctions that will end in about 3 hours, one yellow and one blue... both 1:24. Compare these to the 1:18 models and you can see that the foglights look nasty and the grilles lack the detail of the original models.

Anyway jimbo, I certainly hope the REAL yellow Sol looks better than that model. I really don't like it.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
This at least confirms that the Sol looks good in yellow. Not that I doubted it, but it helps to see, even if it is a mini.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
But nasty with the two-tone interior. Really needs to be ebony with the yellow.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I bet that yellow will come with the GT/GXP model...

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fortyninenorth said:
But nasty with the two-tone interior. Really needs to be ebony with the yellow.
:agree:

Editguy said:
This at least confirms that the Sol looks good in yellow. Not that I doubted it, but it helps to see, even if it is a mini.
That's only because I posted the best looking one out of all the auctions. Look at this one as the pictures reveal more angles and see if you feel the same. The reverse light area is just plugged up with paint...

http://cgi.ebay.com/PONTIAC-2006-SO...6987035958QQcategoryZ2509QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1 - 12 of 12 Posts