Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went and saw my new car at the dealer last night. Is she ever sweet,she came with a small scratch from being transit . so there are fixing that today for me. The dealer told me someone already came in and offered me 6k over what I am paying. But not after the 6 mth wait am I willing to give her up . I will be picking her up on Friday at 4 pm,since I am the first car to be delivery they are having a little media thing. Handing over the keys pictures etc. I only slept 4 hrs all noght thinking about her.
We had snow today so I am hoping they weather is good on Saturday/Sunday so I can take her out for a spin or to.
I am also thinking about having that 3m stuff put behind the front and under the door and in front of the rear tires. I live in the country and travle gravel roads. So it might not matter how slow I will go the rocks will still kick up. what are some of your ideas on this. Has anyone had it done and did they like it??
:cool: :cool: :cool: Aggressive all the way.
Now I have to go home and think of what I will wear for the debut of my new baby tommorrow.

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
:cheers: :party:
Enjoy!!! And pictures, with the gorgeous backdrop of Banff or Jasper would be keen!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats :cheers: Now go drive your Solstice while you still can. We do not have your type of weather problems down here in Florida (Except for hurricanes) :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stang said:
Haul it home on a trailer. Gotta protect your baby! Congrat! :thumbs:

What color did ya get?
I got the RED Aggressive ,and we did think of trailering it home if it came down to that. But the sknow is suppose to be gone with sun shine on the weekend 12-15c.
Anyone who has their car was the roof quite stiff at first to open and close and to look in at the front? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
redhot said:
I got the RED Aggressive ,and we did think of trailering it home if it came down to that. But the sknow is suppose to be gone with sun shine on the weekend 12-15c.
12-15c is 54-59f in case anyone was keeping score. ;)

BTW, that's cold! I'm start wearing long sleeves at 70f (21c). Enjoy the car! Maybe you can take the first snow pic of a Solstice.

·
Registered
576 Posts
redhot said:
I am also thinking about having that 3m stuff put behind the front and under the door and in front of the rear tires. I live in the country and travle gravel roads. So it might not matter how slow I will go the rocks will still kick up. what are some of your ideas on this. Has anyone had it done and did they like it??
Congrats!

I have also been thinking about the 3M behind the wheels. With the big tires and sculptured body, my dark green car seems to pick up everything and put it on the car. Even driving on the Freeway puts a great deal of road dirt behind the wheels.

I am looking for a 3M bra and would like to do those at the same time.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations on your new car, enjoy it. :party:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
stang said:
12-15c is 54-59f in case anyone was keeping score. ;)

BTW, that's cold! I'm start wearing long sleeves at 70f (21c). Enjoy the car! Maybe you can take the first snow pic of a Solstice.
Not really it is 5C here right now, (41F) and the temp is dipping to -2C overnight (28F). That's freezing baby!

Going all the way up to 8C (47F) tomorrow, but at least the sun is supposed to be shining. :)

I am sure your REDHOT Solstice will melt any lingering snow. :party:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Soldstice: You're lucky.

I wish we could get a cold front through Houston to get us down to 85.

:leaving:

I may have to put the top up to take advantage of the A/C.

:leaving: :leaving:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
Not really it is 5C here right now, (41F) and the temp is dipping to -2C overnight (28F). That's freezing baby!

Going all the way up to 8C (47F) tomorrow, but at least the sun is supposed to be shining. :)
I'm cold just reading that. :yesnod:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
:party: Congratulations :party:
I was freezing this morning and it was still 60 degrees! :willy:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Then don't run around in the desert in the nude!

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
:lol: I was in my Physical Training (PT) gear ... but did put my jacket on! :willy: It feels great with the HIGHs in the 80-90s! :thumbs: However, it should start to rain in Nov :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts