Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't know if you saw my post yesterday... "Rubbing salt into the wound...' but here goes. My dealer is great, and I actually think he is more disappointed than I am. Car was due on the 29th. If you missed the post here it is...
----------------------------------------------------

email from dealer...

Hello Frank...Just an update on your order it looks like there are some delays on this order _______ . As of today 8-25-2005 it has not been released to the carrier. Once it has it is aproximatly 11-14 days of intransit shipping time. So we are at least 2 weeks away if not more I will get an update again on the 31st from G.M and will relay the messages to you. I was hopefull we would be getting it this month I will wait until we get firmer imformation before I get both of our hopes up. Thank you for your continued patience best regards John ______
-----------------------------------------------------
so... lets talk about where the hell the car is. Is it on a train? Some distribution area in the midwest? Waiting for a truck to drop off 6-8 cars in different locations? I was a code 4150 on about the 10th, which means the invoice was sent to the dealer. Anyone west of the Mississippi see a "Deep" w/ most options (steel/sand) in a showroom anywhere? #180. I know we've waited 4 months, but this is :( :banghead: :cuss: :cryin: :skep:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Anyone west of the Mississippi see a "Deep" w/ most options (steel/sand) in a showroom anywhere? #180.
Think it sounds like it may be still east of the Mississippi. Keep a close eye on the track of Katrina. But if it's sitting up on a railcar, there's little chance of flood damage. :willy:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts