Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will it please stop raining in NJ, drought all summer now a flood. Not good 'vert weather this past week :(

·
Registered
121 Posts
Speaking of rain, anyone else have a problem with a leaky top??

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
mceb said:
Will it please stop raining in NJ, drought all summer now a flood. Not good 'vert weather this past week :(
Mother nature must have saved up all her rain this summer for when Pontiac started delivering Solstices! :brentil: It has rained here off and on all week too! It's been depressing weather, with or without a Sol.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
mceb said:
Well, the only good thing about the rain is it has kept me from complaining about the delays in getting my car. I figure I wouldn't have been driving it anyway, so my rantings about delivery delays have been way down.

Now, with a confirmed VIN and having reached code 4150, dealer invoiced, the anticipation is finally starting to build again.

Spoke to salesman Shawn earlier, and we both agreed that we hope my car doesn't take as long as yours did to ship. :lol:

·
Registered
52 Posts
You're not kidding, it rained like 3 times all summer here when no one actually had possession of their cars.

I sense a conspiracy on GM's part...

·
Registered
231 Posts
I agree! Enough is enough!

mceb said:
:agree:
I live across the bridge from Jersey, but commute to Jersey to work every day. I'm considering canceling my Solstice order and ordering an ark.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dengel said:
Spoke to salesman Shawn earlier, and we both agreed that we hope my car doesn't take as long as yours did to ship. :lol:
Have to figure they are moving them out quicker by now.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weather looks real nice for next week (70's) :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Hey the weather's good in western Pennsylvania. Anyone up for a road trip? :cool:

·
Registered
242 Posts
The weather is so bad in N.J. that tomorrow they will declare it a state of emergency. CDB will have to work on Sat. and Sun. Do you think he'll leave the Solstice home?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Rain? It's 95 here in So. Cal

My part of town (Rancho Cucamonga, CA.) is 95 degrees today. Just got vin#, can't wait to cruise throughout So. Cal. :cool: Keep the rain on
your part of the country! :lol:

·
Registered
621 Posts
I think I actually saw sun light for the first time in about week here. Didn't last long though. Being overcast all the time is really making the days shorter now. On the plus side I haven't leaked since the down pour the other weekend.

The leak testing area ought to raise the back end of our cars up an inch or two and drop a 50 gal drum of water on them.

I'm hoping either tomorrow or Sunday will be some sun when I attempt to try out a driving route LBJay provided me.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
ntouched said:
My part of town (Rancho Cucamonga, CA.) is 95 degrees today. Just got vin#, can't wait to cruise throughout So. Cal. :cool: Keep the rain on
your part of the country! :lol:
Hey, what are you doing in our regional forum?

Sunny climate people are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN from rubbing in their nice weather in our whiney threads about bad weather. :cuss: :cuss:

:lol:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
It has not rained here since March! ;) :lol: I lied .... it rained for about 30 minutes on one day last month. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Chief Jay said:
:agree:
I live across the bridge from Jersey, but commute to Jersey to work every day. I'm considering canceling my Solstice order and ordering an ark.
You bring up a good point. Maybe you should stop thinking about shipping and start thinking about a ship!

I wonder how long it takes to ship a ship?, and does it have to go through Lordstown?

·
Registered
191 Posts
ok.... here it is 3 days after the great flood of NJ (haha) and it's raining AGAIN! for once I'm glad I don't have my baby yet.... that may change when I get her in late winter.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts