Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oldlady was in town and we had a short meet. It was short, but fun and I was sure glad to see another car in person. Especially the Envious color, it is SHARP but not my thang.

http://ddz.net/solstice/14/v/oldlady/

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Excelsior said:
oldlady was in town and we had a short meet. It was short, but fun and I was sure glad to see another car in person. Especially the Envious color, it is SHARP but not my thang.

http://ddz.net/solstice/14/v/oldlady/
Hey! Where is your front license plate? ;)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
:eek: :willy: :cryin: :cuss: :nono:

She let the dealer put a DECAL on the back?!?!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Fortimir: And that's you with Led Zeppelin!
Excelsior: Yeah...
Fortimir: And who's that old lady?
Excelsior:
That's my old lady.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Great photos ex! I guess this counts as the first solstice local owners group meeting? hey...that's my girlfriend's hummer....what's it doing there? I thought she said she was going shopping!!!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
Great photos ex! I guess this counts as the first solstice local owners group meeting? hey...that's my girlfriend's hummer....what's it doing there? I thought she said she was going shopping!!!
Yeah, shopping for a Solstice of her own, cheapskate! :lol:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Fortimir said:
Fortimir: And that's you with Led Zeppelin!
Excelsior: Yeah...
Fortimir: And who's that old lady?
Excelsior:
That's my old lady.
Sorry, I don't get it. Please elaborate.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
stang said:
:agree: That sticker has got to go! :yesnod:
:agree: Definetly it has to go.

·
Registered
202 Posts
dealer's logo

As far as I'm concerned, Mike at Indian Mound got me my car (#14 cars over 15yrs) and a little free advertising for him is okay. When you get to be my age, don't sweat the small stuff.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Bonzo said:
Sorry, I don't get it. Please elaborate.
You have to see Wayne's World 2.

They go to this guy in London who is going to help them organize this huge concert... and he's always talking about "me and my old lady." and like 10 minuets later they are going through his photo album... and they are exclaiming... "that's you with so and so" and "that's YOU with so and so."

"Who's that old lady?" "that's my old lady."

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...popping problem

Hey Excel, you better take your Sol in to the dealer for repair, Everytime you park your hood and trunk pop open! lol
:cool:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
todd_raleigh said:

Its nowhere NEAR local, she is from Ohio and I am from NY state. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
How wuz the ride on the NYS Thruway??

oldlady said:
As far as I'm concerned, Mike at Indian Mound got me my car (#14 cars over 15yrs) and a little free advertising for him is okay. When you get to be my age, don't sweat the small stuff.
I'm curious about your experience on the interstates??
Do you have cruise control?? Did you use it??
Do you have an EZ Pass?? Where did you mount it??

I fully agree with "not sweating the small stuff". It does come with maturity & I get a big kick about what the "youngsters" get excited about on theis forum!!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
NICE---but

My dealer will not be attaching his "logo" to my car (per agreement)
I will accept a licence bracket for the rear only

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Fortimir said:
You have to see Wayne's World 2.

They go to this guy in London who is going to help them organize this huge concert... and he's always talking about "me and my old lady." and like 10 minuets later they are going through his photo album... and they are exclaiming... "that's you with so and so" and "that's YOU with so and so."

"Who's that old lady?" "that's my old lady."
Got it now. But it's been about 12-13 years since I've seen that movie, so I don't remember much about it. You guys go deep! At the time I thought it was better than Wayne's World #1 (I know, I'm weird), but it still wasn't worth watching twice (I know, even weirder). I do own the soundtrack CD though, only because it has Robert Plant's version of Louie Louie (which is not only a remake, but a rip off of some other band's verion, of whom I don't know their name, I've just heard it).

·
Registered
202 Posts
No EZ Pass, yes for cruise control...didn't use it. Going through Watkin's Glen is fun. Every Porsche, BMW, and Ferrari owner was pointing and smiling. Also, it seems that men on Harley's really like the car, too.

The car rode great on the NY Thruway, but we didn't go that far, only about 40 miles.

Going home tomorrow and will let you guys know how it does on the highways home.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts