Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to the NHRA Pontiac Excitement Nationals in Ohio last month and there it was, black and beauiful. I'm talking about the new Solstice of course.
WOW what a sleek and cool looking car. So I did some looking around and man I can't believe how many people are hot to go for this car. I know what they are feeling. All my dealers have sold their allocation already. But that's ok because I really don't want to take delivery in the middle of winter.

So I guess I need some advice.

Should I go and put a deposit down on one for Spring delivery?

Any idea on the options that I should order?

I don't know, I'm just happy to have a forum like this to ask these questions. I was like a dog that needed to go out and no one home to let me.

Thanks to whomever started this. I look forward to reading alot.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome.I am able to say I'm a Solstice addict too.It's been my drug of choice since last August,and I only saw a picture on the Pontiac web site.This forum is a very good place to get the real picture of whats going on in Solsticedom.Visit often,again welcome. :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I would put an order in now for next spring...better to get in early. It will most likely be your dealers 2nd allocation which people will be overflowing into if they miss the first.

Most of us are loading it up on options.

Welcome :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.