Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched mine Vin 16 come off the carrier 9:45 the driver was very very nice, sorry forgot to ask his name. MY LOOKED GREAT IN THE DARK, HE EVEN LET ME SIT IN WITH MY WIFE.
I ask him the other Vin# on the carrier He gave me 22 ,179 ,376 581 599 and 714 will be delivered tomorrow Sept 15.
Was going to a motel on 97 and 71 totnight.
Best of luck hope to meet you all
The Shoeman :willy: :willy: :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
shoeman said:
Just watched mine Vin 16 come off the carrier 9:45 the driver was very very nice, sorry forgot to ask his name. MY LOOKED GREAT IN THE DARK, HE EVEN LET ME SIT IN WITH MY WIFE.
I ask him the other Vin# on the carrier He gave me 22 ,179 ,376 581 599 and 714 will be delivered tomorrow Sept 15.
Was going to a motel on 97 and 71 totnight.
Best of luck hope to meet you all
The Shoeman :willy: :willy: :willy:
Good job Shoeman. Hope that some of these are our member's cars :yesnod:

:cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,210 Posts
Thanks for picking up those VIN #s :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
THAT IS SOOO COOL #376 IS ME AND I AM GOING RIGHT NOW TO A HOTEL AT 71&97 TO SEE MY CAR. :party:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,512 Posts
shoeman said:
Just watched mine Vin 16 come off the carrier 9:45 the driver was very very nice, sorry forgot to ask his name. MY LOOKED GREAT IN THE DARK, HE EVEN LET ME SIT IN WITH MY WIFE.
I ask him the other Vin# on the carrier He gave me 22 ,179 ,376 581 599 and 714 will be delivered tomorrow Sept 15.
Was going to a motel on 97 and 71 totnight.
Best of luck hope to meet you all
The Shoeman :willy: :willy: :willy:

Checking The List, it looks like # 22 is Hypur and # 376 is ateam_77.

Congrats guys! Hope you can get some sleep tonight, knowing your car is enroute!! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,210 Posts
Checking The List, it looks like # 22 is Hypur and # 376 is ateam_77.
Congrats guys, it's about time 2 lost sols got home :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Congrats :grouphug:
Wish there was a truck driving thru KS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
I made the trip to the 71&97 area in search of the carrier and there it was! Here are some pictures. Looks like mine will come off first as it is on the back. I am so excited I could pee. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
It is so cool to see your car on a carrier even before it gets to the dealer. If I didn't have a dr. appointment in the morning I think I could have set up a lawn chair and set out there all night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
ateam_77 said:
It is so cool to see your car on a carrier even before it gets to the dealer. If I didn't have a dr. appointment in the morning I think I could have set up a lawn chair and set out there all night.
I would cancel the doc! Congrats on your car. You can relax now. :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,312 Posts
PAR-TEEEEE!!!!! :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
ateam_77 said:
I made the trip to the 71&97 area in search of the carrier and there it was! Here are some pictures. Looks like mine will come off first as it is on the back. I am so excited I could pee.
ateam_77 said:
It is so cool to see your car on a carrier even before it gets to the dealer. If I didn't have a dr. appointment in the morning I think I could have set up a lawn chair and set out there all night.
I am glad you didnt pee you might need it for the Doctors appointment.

CONGRATS :party:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Cancel!

Editguy said:
I would cancel the doc! Congrats on your car. You can relax now. :thumbs:

Cancel the doc appt - the car is all the medicine you need ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,849 Posts
By the looks of those pictures, I'd make a guess that your
hands were shaking. Congtats! Keep posting!:lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
Shoeman, good job. Enjoy your car. A-team and Hypur, guess we won't hear from you for a couple of days. Report all the good stuff on Sun eve.

Others, this is exactly the cooperation from the carrier drivers we need. VINs on the whole truck and heads-up for those patiently waiting so they can a) give their car an escort into town or b) buy the driver a home-cooked meal.
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top