Premium Member
5,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2nd day...

...on the 2nd day of Christmas , my true love gave to me...

GM service manual set...

( lots of threads on this... )

·
Premium Member
5,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Black GM Street Edition head lamps! I got them prior to parking my Sol for the winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
lol. Asked my wife if something for the car would be considered a gift for "her", "me", or "us"? She asked why and I told her WR has a sale going on - was thinking of the door sills. She told me we should wait - maybe after the holidays.

Then she asked about the Kuda mount for the Ipod/cell phone. Told her what it cost and she recommended we buy that. I asked "what's the difference, neither one of them is going to be used before spring, right?"

Sometimes I just need to keep my mouth shut.

Okay, a lot of times I just need to keep my mouth shut.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I got DDM gift cards which I used to buy the catch can and the solo high flow exhaust

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
My son bought me the black front meshed grill
If they are the "Race Mesh" ones as I have in pictured on my Sol, you will love them. They look awesome. Just be prepared for the install.....it is tough. There is some bending and shaping required. I had mine done by a body shop and they said it was not easy. I was talking to Norm of Norm's Fibreglass and he put them in his mean yellow 2006 Mallet Sol that he has the female model pose with at a car show and he said it was a "tough install". Once they are in they are beautiful!:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Yes the same ones. I will have to wait until spring to get them put on, we have 3 feet of snow and the car is in storage. Until then I may hang them on a wall in the basement.
You will love them and it is worth the wait! I went through the same thing. I got them mid winter and stared at them for two months waiting for the snow to go away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.