Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are on the road heading for Flagstaff. Tonight we are in Mountain Home Idaho. Then Salt Lake City for 2 nights, one night in the Bryce Canyon area and finally into Flagstaff. I was checking some of the distances we will travel compared to others, ours 1566 mi, Laval QC 2452 mi, Greer SC 1869 mi, Winter Garden FL 2042 mi, and Calgary Alberta at 1420 mi. Looking forward to Flagstaff, I hope they have a car wash set up, because our baby is looking well travelled after only 2 days. See you there.

Don and Louise

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Don I'm leaving Baltimore,MD Sunday at 1:00 PM and its between 22and2,400 miles Hope to see you there.

Bobby

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bobby:

We left Vancouver Is last friday to do 1400 mi, with a one day stop in Salt Lake City to see the sights and you are going to travel another thousand miles in half our time. You are a better man me. Heading for Springdale Utah tomorrow and into Flagstaff on Wed.

See you there, Don

·
Registered
311 Posts
You all are brave and i take my hats off to you! *applause*

·
Registered
763 Posts
After driving from Vail Colorado to Flagstaff Arizona in a single day, I have seen enough of Utah to last me a lifetime and I can describe it in a single word: tan.

·
Registered
763 Posts
:)

See Diane's picture of the dust devil in the 2013 NASSM Facebook group.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We just arrived in Springdale Utah, Zion National Park. On the way through town a guy on a bike gave chase. We pulled over to see what was up. It turns out he used to own a Solstice and has a luggage rack for sale, still in the box and never used. If anyone coming to NASSM is interested, PM me and I will pass along is phone number. It sounds like it is the strap on style and not the bolt on GM one. By the way, Zion National Park is awesome. We are looking to more of the same in Flagstaff.

Don and Louise

·
Registered
731 Posts
Well I made it to New Mexico. Going to stay the night. Will leave out in the morning. My baby is going to need a good bath when I get there.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a short drive compared to everyone else. I am coming up from Tucson early Friday morning. Hope to be in Flagstaff by 9am.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts