Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WooHoo!!

My dealer called and told me that my car (102426) is finally on a train to Kent, WA (about 10 days).
Then he said 7 days from Kent, WA to Oak Harbor, WA (aprox. 80 mi.) due to special trucks needed to deliver them? Whatever..... :(

Man...to say I'm on pins and needles is an understatement! :brentil:
Giddy as a schoolboy am I!! :willy:

DId you all feel this way when you found out yours was on the way?

Driving Excitement will soon be here...

Terry
a.k.a. RagtopRoadster

·
Registered
130 Posts
Kent, Wa.????

OH MA GAWD!!!!!!!

Not only do these people get to see an honest to Gawd Pontiac Solstice, they get to see a real internal combusion engine vehicle for the first time too!!!! :party: :lol:

·
Registered
895 Posts
I am vin# is 102578. My car was built 10-05-05 and on the train 10-31-05. I called my dealer today, and he said it isn't in California yet.
There is a guy posting in AZ that has received his car 11-16. I think his vin# is 103658. or something that. Now I know what other people feel like on this forum who are hearing about people with much higher vins getting there cars before them.
I hope you get it very soon. Good luck and enjoy. :)

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
RagtopRoadster said:
WooHoo!!

My dealer called and told me that my car (102426) is finally on a train to Kent, WA (about 10 days).
Then he said 7 days from Kent, WA to Oak Harbor, WA (aprox. 80 mi.) due to special trucks needed to deliver them? Whatever..... :(

Terry
a.k.a. RagtopRoadster
They are really shipping these car quickly i am happy for you now if they would only ship mine :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Oak Harbor?

:) Well you get to drive for the next 6 months without sun glasses yeh!
I wish my island had a bridge to the mailand. :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
RagtopRoadster said:
WooHoo!!

Terry
a.k.a. RagtopRoadster
RagtopRoadster I think we are on the same train......my vin 2400 is currently in Wyoming, my dealer gave me the tracking information and I have been watching since it left Ohio. Get your equipment number from the dealer and you can track it also. Mine is scheduled in Milpitas, California on 11/23 at 11:30pm...........so I think we are driving together:) woo hoo

·
Registered
173 Posts
coolwom said:
RagtopRoadster I think we are on the same train......my vin 2400 is currently in Wyoming, my dealer gave me the tracking information and I have been watching since it left Ohio. Get your equipment number from the dealer and you can track it also. Mine is scheduled in Milpitas, California on 11/23 at 11:30pm...........so I think we are driving together:) woo hoo
".....you can track it also" How are you tracking it...through the transport company, rail company? I've got a Sol that left Lordstown today and would enjoy tracking the trip to California!
Thanks for reply!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Duner said:
".....you can track it also" How are you tracking it...through the transport company, rail company? I've got a Sol that left Lordstown today and would enjoy tracking the trip to California!
Thanks for reply!
You should post the info about tracking so other people can do it. Just a thought.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts