Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still pissed about the loss of Pontiac as brand. My Solstice still takes a front row spot in my garage. If it ain't GM I ain't interested. See ShadowFax I do take them out of the garage and off the lifts sometimes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The house is just a facade for a 7000 sq foot shop. ;) There is a shed in the back with a bed and a urinal it.

·
Registered
564 Posts
And your forum name is "-------" so............. let's see the pics of the boats, and their house!
Nice pics by the way

Bert

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The handle BoatGuy came from years of studying marine architecture and even living aboard for years. It's not as glamorous as Miami Vice would have you believe. I gave it up for a dry land and a family.

I do love my Solstice though. This is my second and by far one of my favorite cars ever. It still baffles me how they squeezed almost 300 hp from a 2.0 litre turbo. That and it's a bit rare to see a manual coupe GXP. It is the only true manual I own and I love running through the gears.

John

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks SolNut. I haven't been round much the last couple months. Did you make it to Nationals this year?

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Yippers, had a great journey out. :thumbs:
Drove NM15, and we were joined by folks from Michigan for a bucket list run on US666 (US191 now), also ran Oak Creek Canyon and 89A S of Jerome. And visited the Big Ditch again. Went and stood on the corner in Winslow, but the red head would not stop. :brentil:

Coming home was yet another boring trip on I-40.

Looking forward to the Poconos in 2014, hope to see you there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts