Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
monolith said:
It just occured to me, that while you all are concerning yourself with the first thousand, here in Canada we will be "one of one thousand" in the country, for the model year,....(or 1 of 2700 at the high end, by some sources)
I have just learned that there is a lock on Solstices comming into Canada for the rest of the production year. I'm not sure what the number was, 1500 or so, but not till next model year will anymore be shipped to Canada. So if your Canadian and you don't have a 2006 yet, then you better start saving for a 2007.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
We are typically 10% of the market. For roadsters who knows. With 8100 ordered, that would put us at 810 cars. GTA has 26 pontiac dealers, if they each got 9 cars as my dealer in Ottawa did, that would be 250 just in Toronto. You have to believe that with one quarter left in 2005 after the EOPs, and two quarters in 2006, we would be lucky to see 500 here this year.
Your Signature says "5th of 9 @ Canadian Dealer " .. what does that mean? Does that mean you have the fifth car out of the 9 dealers in your area? If so how did you find that out?

And that's some scarry Math. I'm not disputing the logic at all, I just don't like it! I hope March 28th was early enough for my order for me to get one.

Last time I talked to someone they said there was roughly 1500 orders in Canada alone. I wish we could all find out where we stand in that line.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.