Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that the forum is now only tracking what will fit in 10 pages of posts I've made. So it's about 10 posts to a page, so the last 100 posts? It used to save everything. Why did this stop? I utilized that a lot!!

·
Super Moderator
16,101 Posts
Interesting

The data is still there. I went to my thread link and it goes to the start in 2010. If you know what you are looking for you can search for it but I agree, better to be able to track posts back to the start.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,380 Posts
I see that the forum is now only tracking what will fit in 10 pages of posts I've made. So it's about 10 posts to a page, so the last 100 posts? It used to save everything. Why did this stop? I utilized that a lot!!
Want more posts per page?
Tools,
User CP,
Edit Options,
Scroll down to "Number of posts to show per page",
Change the setting to 25 (This is the maximum),
Scroll down to end of page,
Click on "Save Changes"

Now you will be able to see your last 250 messages.

All of your messages back to your first message you typed here are saved, and are still accessible, though it's near impossible to get a list of all your past messages.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All of your messages back to your first message you typed here are saved, and are still accessible, though it's near impossible to get a list of all your past messages.

:thumbs:

Okay, but I used to be able to see every single post I made in list form. I used the often to dig for quotes and then quote posts when new people had questions where we had discussed issues until the horse died.... Now they aren't there anymore... :(

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,380 Posts
Okay, but I used to be able to see every single post I made in list form. I used the often to dig for quotes and then quote posts when new people had questions where we had discussed issues until the horse died.... Now they aren't there anymore... :(
I have to agree with you, but I thought there was a way to still see all of your posts, but then tried to find it, and didn't and/or couldn't find the way.

If you can remember a part of what you said, google can find it, inside the forums.

Such is the current state of the forums.

:dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts