Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm new to the forum. I'm also a member of the First 1000. I ordered my Solstice in Arizona.

Is it true the First 1000 Solstices will not have OnStar or has the dealer given me a line? Also, what's the latest that changes can be made to an order? By the way, I ordered "Cool" with all the extras!!!

RJ
Arizona

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your First 1000.

Yes, it's true that OnStar will not be available until September or later, hence not available for the First 1000. I don't know how late a change could be made, probably depends on when the orders are picked up and no one knows when that will be.

Go here and put yourself on the First 1000 map: http://solsticemap.no-ip.org/

·
5,641 Posts
RJinAZ said:
Also, what's the latest that changes can be made to an order? By the way, I ordered "Cool" with all the extras!!!
Not having a 1000 First 1000 Exclusive Retail Solstice Orders here at our dealership, I don't know how far along they might be in the GM order system. But it would be safe to say, that if it isn't already to late to change, time is almost up. Contact your dealer to see if he can make the change ASAP. Good luck and enjoy.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting one of the first 1,000! I also got one and am getting it in Cool with everything. Wanted OnStar too but will do without.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome. Since I cannot add OnStar, the order will stay as it is. Thanks again. And thanks for all the great Solstice photos. I can't get enough of them.

RJ / Arizona

·
Registered
110 Posts
Also, what's the latest that changes can be made to an order?

RJ
Arizona[/QUOTE]

I went to my dealership just to see if I might possibly drop the XM and they said the computer would not let them make any changes. Having said that, it dosen't hurt to ask. It's all good cause after I looked, the XM attena isn't so bad anyhow! :cool:

·
Registered
120 Posts
bigjon

I went to a second dealer because my country dealer had NO initial allocation.

I believe that the salesman entered my data over an existing dealer initial order. He kept trying to get me to accept options I did not want of not add options I did want. Smalldealer any comment?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts