Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, on 4/29/05 I ordered a 1st allocation car (#2 of 2) w/onstar. The dealer had pitched it too me and said that ALL GM cars will have it standard in 08'. I don't know if thats true or not, but the dealer did say its available and had a msrp price for the onstar option, and did apparently place the order. My question: Where is the onstar "fin"? I have seen the XM antenna, and assume its there. Am I the only one who ordered onstar?? I did not order XM. thanks

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
AJB said:
Hello, on 4/29/05 I ordered a 1st allocation car (#2 of 2) w/onstar. The dealer had pitched it too me and said that ALL GM cars will have it standard in 08'. I don't know if thats true or not, but the dealer did say its available and had a msrp price for the onstar option, and did apparently place the order. My question: Where is the onstar "fin"? I have seen the XM antenna, and assume its there. Am I the only one who ordered onstar?? I did not order XM. thanks
last week onstar was a constraint and not available..I ordered both....there is some discussion that the XM and onstar antenna will be made as one..if you just ordered the onstar...and it was picked up from the dealers allocation pool..Im betting it is the small antenna that will be located where the XM antenna is showing now in the gallery.......Im cautious that your order got picked up with the onstar option...

I beleive this is the onstar antenna...on a sky....if a combination XM Onstar..even better

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=146

·
Registered
192 Posts
Onstar

I was told ONSTAR would not be available until late September. I have no need for it, so never gave it another thought.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fak429 said:
I was told ONSTAR would not be available until late September. I have no need for it, so never gave it another thought.
I'm sure my car won't be built until Oct. or later. Maybe thats why they were Ok with ordering it w/ onstar??? I'll call the dealer tommorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts