Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be the final post to RSVP for Solstice Canada "meet and greet" for Saturday, November 12th. (The event) will start around 2PM, BBQ at 4:30... there will be a courtesy fee of $5.00 per person to cover expenses, just a friendly gathering for those with a car or not, guests and spouses are welcome. It will take place in Carlisle, north of Burlington - southwest of Milton, and about ten minutes from either the 401 or QEW/403, (only 1 1/4 hours from Buffalo border crossing, hint)....directions will be emailed or sent by PM to those that RSVP....great chance to see the car, get a ride or drive, take some pictures, get some info...arrive any time after 2 or so, we're looking forwarded to a nice day

Bill

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Bill

Sorry cannot make it, have Firm commitment in Ottawa on Saturday.

Dallas

·
Registered
180 Posts
GOt to work on Saturday :willy:
Daughter is getting married next Thursday, ao after work have to get the house ready for the in-laws . They are staying for the week :cryin:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
SOLSTZ06 said:
This will be the final post to RSVP for Solstice Canada "meet and greet" for Saturday, November 12th. (The event) will start around 2PM, BBQ at 4:30... there will be a courtesy fee of $5.00 per person to cover expenses, just a friendly gathering for those with a car or not, guests and spouses are welcome. It will take place in Carlisle, north of Burlington - southwest of Milton, and about ten minutes from either the 401 or QEW/403, (only 1 1/4 hours from Buffalo border crossing, hint)....directions will be emailed or sent by PM to those that RSVP....great chance to see the car, get a ride or drive, take some pictures, get some info...arrive any time after 2 or so, we're looking forwarded to a nice day

Bill
Are you going to mention the surprise guest?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Bill, I was going to say sorry, but from the talk coming from my friends this week, I believe I unfortunately will not be in any condition to drive out to Carlisle on Sat. However, this comment has piqued my interest. :yesnod:

SlipSlider said:
Are you going to mention the surprise guest?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I was not going to come, then I thought about it...

After looking at me school schedule, I am sorry to say that I am unable to attend. Economics midterm, Economics term assignment, Economicsquiz, 100 pages of textbook reading, and two other assignments that must be done by monday.

I hope you guys understand. Next year we will go for a Solstice run. COUNT ME IN. ILL BE FIRST ON THE LIST! :devil:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Igmyster said:
I'm in, looking forward to meeting you all, but have to split by 5pm.
:cool: Hope it will be a nice day. :cool:

Igmyster.
Glad to hear it!!! And it will be a nice day, sunny and 10.. what more can you ask for??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts