Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, we have made a decision, we ordered two cars, both the same, and have decided not to receive the very late second one, which was actually ordered first (March 28th), it was built the first week of October but has yet to make it to the dealer....unless someone here is interested in taking our place we will cancel the order early next week (Nov 28)....the car is slate grey metallic with ebony interior, it is fully loaded with the following exceptions, 6disc player, polished wheels, smokers pkg, and OnStar.....it prices out around 32,500.00....all we want is our 250.00 deposit.. please PM me if you are interested..we have had the first car since late September and love it

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
Bill, sorry to say I am not in the market......

With 10-20 cms in the forecast I won't even be driving the BMW tomorrow.

Glad you love your car :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Sent you a PM SOLSTZ06. I think I might take your order instead and cancel mine. Our cars are exactly the same configuration.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
dylan: I could wait for mine but then I might lose out on atleast $1500 off my car. I think it might be worth it even though I might have to drive out to Hamilton.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
496 Posts
delivery

I just found out my original order which I placed the first day you could enter an order March 28, 2005 has been selected with a target build date of December 19, 2005.
Thank god I didn't listen (or believe) my salesman back in September when he was told by the district sales manager my car was going to built and delivered in October a few weeks after I bought my Cool from another dealership's stock order.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top