Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Why is it that so many Canadian Solstice owners are in Ontario? None of the other Provinces (1 or 2 in B.C. and Alberta) seem to represented on your map of Canuck owners. Just curious. :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Has to do with population more than anything else. More than one third of Canadians live in Ontario.

It has Canada's largest city, Toronto and the nation's capital, Ottawa.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Sydney said:
Hey,
Why is it that so many Canadian Solstice owners are in Ontario? None of the other Provinces (1 or 2 in B.C. and Alberta) seem to represented on your map of Canuck owners. Just curious. :)
Hmm, that's a good point.. and it's even mostly southern Ontario at that. Forty is probably right.. more poeple live here.

·
Registered
179 Posts
It is also much warmer here even the growing season is longer than northern ontario by almost 2. We can driver our cars till late dec some years this year looks like for sure. And have them out again mid march early april.

And now for the big reason we can drive with the top DOWN :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ok I was guilted into adding to the map, now there is one out East. They say Easterners are laid back so maybe everyone is chilling out...
So far there are only 2 in Halifax (population 385,000). Mine was shipped about a month ago, not here yet. It was sunny and 15 degrees C yesterday so we can still have the top down the odd day. Great golfing weather but most courses closed last month. Weather is going to turn soon and hopefully my solstice will be here before it does. We usually have a freak snow storm mid Nov., rains, goes away and it is dry until mid Dec. then we get a ton.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
Has to do with population more than anything else. More than one third of Canadians live in Ontario.

It has Canada's largest city, Toronto and the nation's capital, Ottawa.
Wow, Is Ottawa in Ontario? I thought it was in Quebec since everyone speaks French an all. I guess I could warm up to the Senators then. Go Sens Go. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Igmyster said:
Wow, Is Ottawa in Ontario? I thought it was in Quebec since everyone speaks French an all. I guess I could warm up to the Senators then. Go Sens Go. :lol:
Where do YOU pay YOUR taxes? Kentucky schools 1, Ontario 0 :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Igmyster said:
Well, my office windows face Parliament Hill and I can see the Ottawa River with Quebec on the other side and I have Ontario plates on my car so I am pretty sure we are in Ontario.

Igs, right about speaking French. Although I do not speak French and have lived and worked in Ottawa for 26 years, I have never worked for the Gov. You pretty much have to speak French for that.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Cruising

It was 20 degrees C today in Southern Ontario and the same is forecast for Friday. Going to take the day off and head over to Michigan for some top down therapy. Left early today too, told my boss I had a doctor's appointment with Dr. Solstice.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
GreatWhiteNorth said:
It was 20 degrees C today in Southern Ontario and the same is forecast for Friday. Going to take the day off and head over to Michigan for some top down therapy. Left early today too, told my boss I had a doctor's appointment with Dr. Solstice.
:glol: :thumbs: :glol:

·
Registered
404 Posts
maybe because there are more dealers in ontario than anywhere else?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
MORE PEOPLE IN ONTARIO THAN ANYWHERE ELSE IN CANADA. (what about BC?)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.