Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Save your money. Get a real tune. I have Trifecta and I love it. And there are a few others out there.

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
These frauds keep coming up - glad to see people asking here rather than being taken in by the fraudsters.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I recommend the gmpp tune. Did mine a couple weeks ago. Noticeable increase in output, dealer charged less than 1hr for the flash. I installed the sensors, very straight forward.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a Westers Garage chip on my 2006 Sol and it makes a very noticeable difference. Also it lightens your wallet by around $500, but you can install it yourself with their directions.

John
Indiana

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
I have a Westers Garage chip on my 2006 Sol and it makes a very noticeable difference. Also it lightens your wallet by around $500, but you can install it yourself with their directions.

John
Indiana
John, I think you are using the terminology incorrectly. A chip is a replacement chip that plugs into an ECM - the norm for OBD 1.0, or an add on chip (as sold by charlatans - they do nothing), but with OBD 2 systems there are no replaceable chips, the PCM is reprogrammed. Westers sells programming, as do several other outlets. No chips are replaced.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts