Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what option U2J is? It's listed on my order form and I don't think it's one I wanted. I'm thinking it's XM radio because the other radio options begin with "U".

·
Registered
511 Posts
Sydney said:
Does anyone know what option U2J is? It's listed on my order form and I don't think it's one I wanted. I'm thinking it's XM radio because the other radio options begin with "U".
There is no code U2J There is a code U2K is XM Radio. I have all the codes if anyone needs them.You can also go on Edmunds.com Thats where I got my codes

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Sydney said:
If you go to the Technical FAQ section, one of the posts by solstice man has a listing of the option codes, which I have extracted as follows:

U1C-Radio, AM/FM, Stereo w seek/scan, CD
U2J-Radio, XM Not Desired
U2K-XM Satellite Digital Sound System
UE0-OnStar Delete (Fleet Only)
UE1-OnStar
UQ3-Monsoon Spkr Sys-Perfmnc Enhncd Audio
US8-Radio, AM/FM Stereo, sk/scn, CD, clk, ETR
US9-Radio, AM/FM Stereo, sk/scn, ETR, MP3, RD
UW5-Six Speaker System
So U2J would be Radio, XM Not Desired. So if you DO NOT want XM, this is the code you would use. (I don't really no why they need a code so that you can NOT select an option, but there it is.)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick responce and info, guys. Glad to find out I won't be paying for something I didn't order.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.