1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,625 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol ya I had it in there because I was selling it on craigslist. it was a real nice couch only a year old perfect condition but I already have 2 other couches and I had no room in our new home I just bought

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it might look good Twowheel not sure. and yes not many orange sols out there. One of the reasons i drove as far as i did to buy this one when there were four for sale with in ten min of my house

·
Registered
643 Posts
it might look good Twowheel not sure. and yes not many orange sols out there. One of the reasons i drove as far as i did to buy this one when there were four for sale with in ten min of my house
Actually saw one on the road yesterday going the opposite way. Had a thought of chasing them down to meet and tell about the spoiler, but I was going the opposite way.

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
At one of the mod meets someone installed one of these spoilers by removing the studs and applying double sided tape. No need to drill holes in the bumper.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have a 06NA and I used the 3m double sided tape ( about 3 years ago) and the spoiler still looks good. I didn't like the idea of drilling holes in the bumber. Then I ran a small bead of clear silicone on the top edge of the spoiler to keep water from being trap between the bumber and spoiler.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is used but in excellent condition. It has the studs in it. Whoever wants it after payment if they desire I will remove the studs and install professional grade 3m tape on back and send a sealed packet of adhesion promoter to wipe down the area where your gonna apply the lip. Ill do this at no charge.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Extra bump for an Orange Car. I already have OEM lip and it does give a good look.

·
Registered
715 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.