Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to some serious car insurance issues (I'll spare you all the details), I am forced to put off my purchase of a Solstice untill next winter. I'll be going down to my dealer to cancel my order and retrieve my deposit this Friday (10/7). It was ordered May 20, 2005 and "should" be arriving in the next 4-6 weeks.

I'm posting this to let anyone know that may want to get one reasonably quickly, there will be one available.

The car is sly, with leather, LSD and ABS.

If you are serious, PM me and I'll let you know which dealer I had ordered from. They've been pretty good to me and I'd rather not have them flooded with phone calls from people all over the country who have no intention of actually coming up with the money.

Later,

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Sorry to see it go this way for you. Interesting that you ordered three weeks after I didn't but your car is coming in 4-6 weeks while mine isn't even being built this year.

I have kind of adopted a Zen/Daoist approach to things. That is if it is meant to be, it will and if no it won't. That doesn't mean you cannot make decisions along the way that change the outcome. But the stuff that is out of your control is out of your contol and whatever happens will happen regardless.

That sort of explains how I am now driving a 330Ci. Solstice was not coming this year, 330 had just been traded in. Hadn't even been detailed when I saw and bought it. So I guess it was meant to be. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts