Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting kind of hard to keep track of the players lately. I would like to suggest that the site needs to find a consistent way to id people by their type of order. It would put a person's post in the correct frame if their order type was known.

If agreable, those that have placed orders could think about using the signature function to specify the type of order they have. They can add this info by using the "User CP" function and then "Edit Signature" option.

I have come up with a list of the current 5 types of orders I have seen on the board:

1) First 1000 Order

One of the 1000 First 1000 Exclusive Retail Order Solstices

2) Free Maintenance Order

Those that due to a system error didn't get a full confirmation number and
Frist 1000 car. Contacted and offered a car in the next group and a free
maintenance plan for the troubles.

3) Zero Zip Order

Those that were offered a car in the next group becasue their dealer had
problems with Zip Code entry.

4) First Four Month Allocation Order

5) Next Allocation Order

Dealer has already recieved orders that exceed their first four month
allocation numbers.

Additional labels as needed would be (and could be both for almost all):

1) Registered on Apprentice Site

2) EOP Wait Listed

No need to put anything personal, such as your actual order number. Don't post those. Could even grow to add "Target Production Week", "Estimated Delivery Date" and "Actual Delivery Date" as they become avaiable.

Would help keep every thing straight and reduce follow up questions.

Hope every one thinks if might be worth the effort.

·
Registered
905 Posts
That's a good idea

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
How's this?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Here is mine.
Maybe not, although when I edit it is there, I have save it twice already, maybe is a database issue.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
This should be mine correctly

·
Registered
337 Posts
Let see how it looks.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Here's mine! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Did I get it right?

So I followed the directions ... we will see.
At any rate, this is a great idea. We will need a place to keep track of dilevery dates and the like. I want mine now!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Let's give it a try.

·
Registered
162 Posts
How's this

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm in... also GOT the email today, also did NOT receive a hat offer in the bulk mail envelope last week that had the 'thank you for your interest in Pontiac blah blah blah letter (that included the poster, the GMAC finance sheet, the options sheet, and the Pontiac Purchase Advisor sheet for the local dealers).
Wow, covered about 3 different posts!
Another note... we're down to $2.31/gal here in San Diego! (for the rest of the country, thats GOOD here) ;)

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
SCSOLSTICE said:
What About The 30 Of Us That Gm Screwed. Im Tired Of The First 1000 Telling Us How Wonderful Thay Feel. Come On You 30 That Were Dumped By Gm Speak Up.
Gee SCSOLSTICE,
That is why he (Small Dealer) was asking for the signature, just to identified the groups, so when you are posting about a certain topic, we can all understand better why you are saying. I and everyone else I believe, thinks that GM should have done more in your case and the others, but if I am not wrong, you and the other 30 or so are getting the cars when we are getting ours.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
It looks like my signature info is now working, if SM or one of the other Mod's fixed it, Thanks!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
sig check

1 - 20 of 55 Posts