Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just placed order today. dealer says has 8 allocated. 17 on list but only 2-3 of us putting down deposits so we will get priority over others. i ordered envious, my wife is trying to talk me into changing it to agressive. tempted to do so. really would like to see both colors in person. anyone in north central ohio have either one i could see? i live about 30 miles north of columbus. dealer actually let me and a buddy of mine drive the black one they have on lot, bitten even worse now

·
Registered
479 Posts
Just get two. Your wife could get one in agressive, keep your's envious.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
andrew g said:
Just get two. Your wife could get one in agressive, keep your's envious.
I like the way you think. Wanna get married.... :lol:

Rule #1: The wife is always right.
Rule #2: If you think your wife is wrong, refer to rule #1

deluke... can you help me on this one :) (part of the foot removal process)

Seriously - I did see a red in person... you CAN'T go wrong. See Dori-san's pictures. If mine had been a couple week's behind in the schedule, I think I would have changed to aggressive, but I'm kind of weird.... I like white :cool:

I found it VERY difficult to pick a color without having seen many at all. My reasoning went something like: Black.. Too hard to keep clean. Blue and Green... Great, I thought the Deep would be so beautiful, but too close to black and too hard to keep clean. Sly and Cool... Dad always had gray cars and although the pictures looked good, they are basically GRAY cars. (sorry cool owners) That leaves RED or WHITE. My wife likes white cars so refer to RULE #1. I got white. My recommendations - (can't go wrong with any... its a SOLSTICE) would be Aggressive, Cool, Pure, Deep, Sly, Envious, Mysterious. If you take my advise and 99 cents and you can get McChicken sandwich. BUT, that's the way I see it. GOOD LUCK!!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Got the red!

We ordered the red even after seeing the paint chips that first came out. They were not good samples. After 3 coats of Zaino the car just pops. The leather interior really sets it off. We painted the calipers red to match and it looks cool with the polished rims. :cool:

·
Registered
202 Posts
big D

don't know exactly where you are i'm in coshocton with an envious you are welcome to come and take a look there is also an aggressive in town.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oldlady said:
don't know exactly where you are i'm in coshocton with an envious you are welcome to come and take a look there is also an aggressive in town.

oldlady, we are in marengo, about an hour from coshocton. i just called dealer today and changed my envious to aggressive but would love to see your envious and perhaps catch a glimpse of the aggressive while there also, i could always change back to envious. if you want to PM me maybe we could set something up, i would have to get with the wife and find out when would be a good time for her as well, her father has had some major surgery recently and she has been running him back and forth to cleveland clinic for checkups, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts