Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Oregon Solstice gets the call

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Oregonian 
#1 ·
My dealer called today about 5:00 p.m. and stated that my car was shiped August 26th with an arrival date between the 15th and 17th of September. Dealer invoice was $24675.00. Everything ordered but smokers package and xm radio. Vin number 245 with a build date of August 8th. Car is mysterious with ebony leather :party:

#2 ·
oregon solstice said:
My dealer called today about 5:00 p.m. and stated that my car was shiped August 26th with an arrival date between the 15th and 17th of September. Dealer invoice was $24675.00. Everything ordered but smokers package and xm radio. Vin number 245 with a build date of August 8th. Car is mysterious with ebony leather :party:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :cheers: :cheers: :crazy: :crazy: :D :D CONGRATS!

#6 ·
Congratulations Oregonsolstice. About time one of us Oregonians got their car!! When all of us Oregon people get our cars, we'll all have to meet in the gorge!!!

#7 ·
Gorge

I would be happy to show everyone some of our twisty local roads!

#9 ·
Oregonian said:
Congratulations Oregonsolstice. About time one of us Oregonians got their car!! When all of us Oregon people get our cars, we'll all have to meet in the gorge!!!
I'm there, dude. I say we do it at Stonehenge on June 21st--even if the place is on the WA side of the gorge...heck, let's invite the WA folks...the more the merrier.

Stonehenge

#11 ·
Sounds great! It will be a heck of a good time!!!!! See you then, if not before!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.