Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
No VIN yet

solsticeman said:
Have we heard if you have a VIN yet?
:( No calls as of 081005. I keep looking at the VIN list grow and it pains me so, but I can't stop! But I do have a few business cards from GM that I received when they were in Oregon and there was that 12 pack of microbrew from Widmer I passed on so I wonder maybe I should call them... but no,I just keep repeating to myself "must be patient, must be patient" thanks for asking about my status!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
oregon solstice gets vin#245

:party: Hi everyone! I just called my dealer and he told me I was vin #245 and that the car was built on August 8th. My car is mysterious with ebony interior. No invoice yet!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
GradSoulStice said:
Im confused, why the special interest in his vin Sman?
Do I detect a little jealousy?

·
Registered
472 Posts
sweeeeettttttttttt

oregon solstice said:
:party: Hi everyone! I just called my dealer and he told me I was vin #245 and that the car was built on August 8th. My car is mysterious with ebony interior. No invoice yet!!
Daauude. You have to drive out it here when you get it! Keep us posted!

·
Registered
763 Posts
No it just strikes me as odd. I was wondering if they had something special going on ;) j/k or if Smans mystical ways led him to secret info.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, I was just thinking about guys that have been significant or contributed to the forum, and scanned past posts, and had seen that Oregon Solstice had not posted in a while. Since he was a first 1000, I thought he should have had his VIN by now.

Come to think of it, (older forum members) has anyone heard from Padgett recently?

Oregon Solstice - be sure to participate in the vin poll
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3628

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
GradSoulStice said:
No it just strikes me as odd. I was wondering if they had something special going on ;) j/k or if Smans mystical ways led him to secret info.
Come on, admit it, you thought he was getting something special from "Bob', didn't you? ;)

·
Registered
600 Posts
SMan has more info than he lets us know............... :lol:

I understand his quiry; especially if Oregon S ordered black. Most of if not all of the black orders should have a vin by now. They're just leaving the best for last, lol. Hope to hear about a silver getting a vin# soon!

Congrats to Orgeon Solstice! Know keep looking at the Delaware Cam for your car.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
No Padgett, just Crusader rabbit.

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
solsticeman said:
No, I was just thinking about guys that have been significant or contributed to the forum, and scanned past posts, and had seen that Oregon Solstice had not posted in a while. Since he was a first 1000, I thought he should have had his VIN by now.

Come to think of it, (older forum members) has anyone heard from Padgett recently?

Oregon Solstice - be sure to participate in the vin poll
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3628
No, SM the last time I believe it was about 3 weeks ago and I do not think it was more than a couple of post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts