Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the wheels from my Solstice GXP sitting in the garage since 2012. They are in excellent shape - no road rash or dents. I need the space more than the wheels since i have enkei's on the car. I'm not willing to ship them, but will let the set go for $125 anywhere in central Texas. If you're somewhere further, we can arrange something. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've had the wheels from my Solstice GXP sitting in the garage since 2012. They are in excellent shape - no road rash or dents. I need the space more than the wheels since i have enkei's on the car. I'm not willing to ship them, but will let the set go for $125 anywhere in central Texas. If you're somewhere further, we can arrange something. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am located in Corpus Christi. Texas

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have another buyer who is supposed to be meeting me this weekend to make the exchange - if for some reason that falls through, i'd be happy to let you know - i don't think that will happen though. Sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts