Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Mike, on-topic, I should be able to help you...but I can't. When I traded in my first Solstice GXP, I forced the dealership to take the original window sticker too, becasue the next owner wasn't buying a grocery-getter and he or she would want it. They probably took it out of the trunk and threw it away but...I had to try, since I know what it potentially could mean to him or her down the road.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
When I bought my solstice I asked about the sticker and was happy to hear that the owner did in fact have it . When I bought my G8 base I never expected to see the window sticker but when I went through the paperwork the dealer gave me I was pleasantly surprised to see it in with everything else.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
I could expand into all Solstices (years and models) if my 2007 sticker works out and if anyone is interested. The Buick reproductions I make are reasonably priced and have received very good reviews. I am a regular guy and not a business, everything is done on my laptop and home printer.
I would be interested in an accurate reproduction for my 2008 GXP... name your price! :wink:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I would be interested in an accurate reproduction for my 2008 GXP... name your price! :wink:
I have been watching ebay for a GM 2008 sticker to purchase so I can make an accurate template, that is what I did for the 06/07.

All of the stickers being posted are a great help with trying to figure these things out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
This is what I have come up with for my GXP. I am still tweaking it but its pretty close.
The sticker format will work for 06/07 but the wording would change.

Still looking for more examples of original stickers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,047 Posts
This is what I have come up with for my GXP. I am still tweaking it but its pretty close.
The sticker format will work for 06/07 but the wording would change.

Still looking for more examples of original stickers.
I have one for my Coupe. Will post a pic for you tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
So, what's up with the mileage statements? The same drive train, 2.0/turbo, varies from 28 to 38 mpg!!!!! Am I missing something here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
:thumbs::cheers:

Thanks, keep them coming.

Like someone noticed the EPA estimates changed even for a 2007 GXP, one was 22/31 another 21/29. Even the base price is different within the same year.

edit: Just noticed that one of the 2007 GXP stickers is for an automatic and the other for manual, so they would have different ratings.
The manual being higher.

·
Registered
245 Posts
This is from my 2007 GXP. I hope you can use it.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I looked at mine and the guy I bought it from was the original owner and buyer of course! He bought every accessory that was available!!! Wow I got a steal haha here’s the pictures. Great Page Topic!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I have collected a few pictures of 2008 stickers from the internet but they are still the most illusive to find. Anyone have 2008 stickers that they can post?
Most of the GXP stickers (all years) are for pretty loaded up cars but there were not many options available anyway.

Good participation so far :wink:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts