Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told there was an Orlando SOL group but I haven't seen any postings.... anyone know the info?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Hi and welcome-:) -we call our selves the Sunshine State Solmates. :grouphug: We don't have officers etc what we do is get together every so often--a few weeks ago 11 of us met at the Wide Track Warriors car show at Old Town--we have done two day long drives. We just get on the forum and put out what is coming. Another thing if you are interested is join the Wide Track Warriors pontiac Club. They are doing something every month. Great group with a few Solstice members. Next month I am going to do one of the drives I did for the SSS Solmates for the WTW club. www.orlandowtw.com The WTW are going to meet and drive to the Spring Daytona show in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm glad I came across this thread. Got a question, is there anything going on in the month of May. I plan on coming down to Orlando (well lakeland to be exact) from May 7th through the 13th. Wouldn't mind meeting a few solstice owners and getting to drive around some fun places down there.

thanks in advance for the info.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi and welcome-:) -we call our selves the Sunshine State Solmates. :grouphug: We don't have officers etc what we do is get together every so often--a few weeks ago 11 of us met at the Wide Track Warriors car show at Old Town--we have done two day long drives. We just get on the forum and put out what is coming. Another thing if you are interested is join the Wide Track Warriors pontiac Club. They are doing something every month. Great group with a few Solstice members. Next month I am going to do one of the drives I did for the SSS Solmates for the WTW club. www.orlandowtw.com The WTW are going to meet and drive to the Spring Daytona show in a couple of weeks.
Hi, I am new to this forum and I live in Central Florida. Please let me know when you have the next get together in this area. I would love to get to know more Sol owners.

:yesnod:

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have a autocross course setup at the Hertage Centre in Kissimmee for a program tomorrow and Wednesday, if anyone is interested to come by for shortly after 3 PM give me a call tonite, on my cell 951 579 0818......Bill

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
The impending Nationals really have all of my time sucked up since I have to get things ready. After that some sort of July meet should be good to go.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Hey Sol mama, are we the only ones itching for a meet? Let's set something up and see who comes!
As Bentil points out many of us are preparing for the National meet in just about two weeks so its not surprising the usual suspects are not jumping on the idea since many of us have alot to do. I am part of the committee that puts the event together so I have things to do to be ready PLUS of course prep the car to look her very best for the event.

Its a shame you didnt sign up of nationals (or did you?) since that road trip and days in nashville will be quite the solstice meet.

·
Registered
64 Posts
As Bentil points out many of us are preparing for the National meet in just about two weeks so its not surprising the usual suspects are not jumping on the idea since many of us have alot to do. I am part of the committee that puts the event together so I have things to do to be ready PLUS of course prep the car to look her very best for the event.

Its a shame you didnt sign up of nationals (or did you?) since that road trip and days in nashville will be quite the solstice meet.
I didn't know about it soon enough or I would have been right there with all of you. It sounds fantastic. Wish I could rearrange my schedule.
We don't have to do a run, just meet somewhere for a meal, gotta eat sometime.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts