Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Ok for everyone wanting an event I'm going to do my best to plan something for August 5th. I want to call it the National Kappa Day run in memory of the first Solstice deliver to a customer ever on August 5th, 2005 marking 2 glorious years of Solstice enjoyment! Luckily for us August 5th falls on a Sunday this year. We'll do a meet and run will be the goal for the day, maybe dinner too. I'll start a thread soon on the topic.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey don't forget the rest of Fl

Hopefully this will be open to all SSS. We normally all head to Orlando area to meet. LUVnSOL has done a great job in the past with the drives.

Ripple is right, it's kind of hard to meet now with nationals so close.

·
Registered
19 Posts
As Bentil points out many of us are preparing for the National meet in just about two weeks so its not surprising the usual suspects are not jumping on the idea since many of us have alot to do. I am part of the committee that puts the event together so I have things to do to be ready PLUS of course prep the car to look her very best for the event.

Its a shame you didnt sign up of nationals (or did you?) since that road trip and days in nashville will be quite the solstice meet.
No I am not able to go to the meet. I will be in Paris that week so the baby will be tucked away in the garage. I am eager to meet some other Solmates down here though so anytime someone wants to meet, let me know. I Parked next to another aggressive at the gas station in cocoa beach yesterday...what a coincidence!

·
Registered
28 Posts
How to Join SSS?

I would like to join the SSS group...is there some way to do so, or just check evrything out here online?
Thanks!
Gary

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I would like to join the SSS group...is there some way to do so, or just check evrything out here online?
Thanks!
Gary
I can add your name to the list and then just show up to any of our meetings/runs/get togethers. There's no official membership or any type of dues or anything, just tons of fun! :cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

I will try to keep up to date with events and attend. Unfortunately kids impeding progress for this and next weekend! Who with SSS going to the Key West run with SkyGazer?
Gary

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for a solstice GXP mechanic Shop

Hey all.
I am a new member to this forum and in the central Florida Orlando area.
I was wondering if anyone could help me find a reputable or reliable mechanic in the Orlando area. It seems that I am currently having problems with my ECU

Any help would be appreciated
Thank You

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
New Central Florida member here. Deland, FL.
Please keep me updated on any meets or cruises. Thanks.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts